• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Forum Sponsors

How to do burnouts and doughnuts

#81 Guest_racing snake_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

why do you think so many e30's are stolen??? these guys gotta get spares somewhere...

they even used gushesh's e30 while tryin to sell it???

#82 User is offline   Neyson Icon

• 325i
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:E30's, CAD, Photography, Photoshop, funny pictures and anything related to Town and Regional Planning.
  • My e30:Bauer ;)

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

i was bored at work and decided to go through this thread hoping to learn something new... i never learnt anything, but yoh my eyes are still watery from laughter!!! its like while reading, i imagined some of the members facial exp​ressions when they had "miss haps" lmao even though i dont know how ya'll look... imagining your eyes and mouth being pulled like this: :blink: :o .... PRICELESS :lol:

We had an ou in our hood, just bought a box because of the hype we started... we taught him how to do a standstill (telling him you cant learn to spin till you mastered the standstill) *hmph* :lol: that made some good comedy... he's left leg shook like a bull being tasered :lol: :P :lol: and he hadnt even revved up to 4000 revs :lol: the spinning stopped just so we can all make fun of him... he even sold he's box and gave up on the e30 lifestyle :lol:

#83 User is offline   BML318i Icon

• 333i
  • Interests:E30's, their bits, bobs, squeaks, rattles, revs... You know what I mean
  • My e30:1989 Ice white 318i (sold), 1990 Cirrus blue 320i (current)

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:30 AM

Just wanna revive a fossilized thread quick

Last week it had just rained, my car has no LSD (although burnouts sometimes happen where both wheels are spinning) and I decided to go to the mall close to where I live to "spin"

Now the mall has way too much free parking space and the securities said I could as long as I don't do it near people or cars.

Wow, the rain makes for some crazy e30 fun. I experimented with every single thing imaginable and the tires themselves didn't take such a beating like in the dry.

I'm not sure why, but second gear worked a lot smoother than 1st, and I found that 1st I had to back off the accel a bit too often.

I'm just advising the guys to actually save this for the rainy days lol because there's nothing like it really.

I struggled a bit with the "drifting" bit (steering turned left car spinning right) but I'm still learning.

Anyone ever done this without an LSD have the same experience?

Oh and it chows petrol fast lol. Keep in mind I did this for a good 10-15 mins so I was like hah reserve already.

Car still goes like a dream I'm amazed at the beating it took, even the heat gauge stayed down through it all.

#84 User is offline   Kuzie Icon

• Mercedes-Benz
  • My e30:'91 318i

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

Definitely trying this.lol

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic